Sunday 25 August 2013

Grateful Numbers 22 - 27: 22nd to 26th August


Grateful Number 22: 21st August



Our baby is partly potty trained! It's sooooo nice not to have to change super stinky nappies - especially in the reuseable ones!(Sorry that you are in the photo as well my love :-) )


Grateful Number 23: August 22nd
Despite the fact that we missed playgroup for the fourth time Mini had a big morning sleep and I got things done!


Grateful Number 24: 23rd August
It's Friday and I get a weekend with my boys!

Grateful Number 25: 24th August
I love my accupuncture relax sessions.  Such a good one today.  Big marks from the cups already though...  Had a lovely time with some of Mini's cousins and Grandparents this afternoon as well - Lots of fun at the beach.

Grateful Number 26: 25th August
We finally got to have a good chat to my bro and his wife and child in Sweden.  It was very exciting to see her baby bump.  Not long to go now....

Grateful Number 27: 26th August
Mini and I went to his Grandparents house today.  He had so much fun that he is asleep in the 2 1/2 hours later!


No comments:

Post a Comment